Bottchers Gap Campground is situated in a ridge saddle among oaks and maldrone Trees.
It offers excellent views of the Ventana Double Cones in the Santa Lucia Mountains within the Ventana Wilderness. The Skinner Ridge Trailhead is located at the Campground. It is very popular with backpackers and hikers with beautiful views throughout. Bottchers Gap consists of 12 sites - no reservations required all first come first serve. Each site includes a picnic table, fire ring and bbq.
First come, first served.
- $20.00 per night per single family site for up to 6 people and 1 vehicle
- $10.00 extra person (up to 8) per night and $10.00 extra vehicle charge (up to 2) per night
- $10.00 day use fee per vehicle
- Golden Age/Golden Access Pass for single family campsites only
- Parks Management Day Use Annual Pass
Bottchers Gap has 12 Family Units each with a picnic table, fire ring and pedestal grill. There is no water at the campground so please come prepared.
- Bird Watching
- Campfire Rings
- Day Use Area
- Parking Area
- Picnic Area
- Self Pay Station
- Trash Collection
- Vault Toilets
- Wildlife Viewing
No Water is available at this site. Please bring your own. Vault toilets. Primitive Sites. Quiet Hours 10pm-6am.